It has been made public that the application form for the supplementary NDU post utme and direct entry screening exercise for the 2020-2021 academic year has been released. NDU post-UTME applications are now available online. Please see the requirements and instructions below for obtaining the application form.
NDU post UTME form
Please be informed that the supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place as indicated below.
Update: On March 11th, 2021, the school will conduct a supplementary post-UTME screening exercise at 7AM. Meanwhile, applications are still open and interested applicants may still apply.
Candidates with the right qualifications may apply.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME
Those who chose Niger Delta University as their first choice and scored at least 160 points in the UTME are eligible to apply.
Candidates who want to switch their first choice of University for Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME.
NDU Direct Entry Candidates
Please log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload your documents if Niger Delta University is your first choice for Direct Entry.
How to Apply for Post UTME Screening Form
- Visit nduscreening.com
- To start an application, click the Start Application button.
- To proceed, please provide your JAMB number and scores.
- Fill in the required information (email address and GSM number).
- Only two thousand naira (N2,000.00) should be paid for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- You must enter your O’level grades in this form.
- You can upload a photo from your passport.
- Edit and Preview Form.
- Submit the online application form and print it out.
To find out more about this program, visit www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University is not responsible for e-mail addresses and telephone numbers that are invalid.
Come along with your application form for the screening test and keep it safe.