A candidate with no JAMB registration number but in any institution is permitted to apply via JAMB Late Registration (formerly known as JAMB Regularization).
The late fee for JAMB applications is N10,000. To get it done, follow the instructions below.
See: How to Create JAMB Online Profile.
The Regularization Procedure for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board
1. If you are a new user, you will be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page. Simply type in your login details if you are an existing user. By providing your valid e-mail address, first name, surname, mobile number, state of origin and password, you will be able to create your profile. There can only be one profile per candidate.
2. Subsequently, you will need to sign in with your email address and password.
3. All available services are shown on your landing page once you have logged into your account.
4. Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. The sidebar is where you can find this.
5. After selecting this option you will see a new menu item named “Late Application”. Click this.
6. The Transaction ID for this service is generated once it is selected. On the confirmation page screen, this information will be displayed.
7. Check out the details on the Confirmation Page. Please also take note of the Transaction ID displayed in bold red font. The Transaction ID can be used as a reference for any future reference concerning the Transaction. Your registered email address will receive a copy of this transaction ID.
8. If you wish to proceed with your card payment immediately, click the Continue button. You will need this transaction ID if you wish to use other payment channels such as ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller.
9. The Interswitch Payment page will ask you for your card details, then you can proceed with payment via the Pay button.
10. Upon payment, your payment status will be displayed on the “My Payment Section.” An e-mail containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to your inbox after you make the transaction.
11. Please provide the following information as soon as payment is completed:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. Once you enter your information correctly, you will be able to access the application form. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
13. Your application will be submitted once you click Submit.
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. It is to be filled out and submitted for approval to your institution.
16. Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
18. Your application will now be processed by JAMB. If approved, your details will be amended accordingly.
BEGIN HERE at the Jamb Regularization Portal below.
For more info stay tuned to schoolgists.com